Monday, March 16, 2009

All the Single Ladies...

Kevin went out of town this weekend, so I was a single lady for the weekend! Kevin went down to NC to see our sweet nephew Braxton, but I had a work reception on Sunday so I stayed home - first time sleeping apart since we were married in 2005 (except 1 night that I stayed at a friends for a bachelorette sleep over).



Saturday I had a great time with the girls from work. Claire, Mary & I went to see a total girls movie - He's Just Not That Into You. I had been avoiding seeing this movie b/c I just didn't think it was going to be that good, so I went into it with low expectations - and it was actually very good. We all really enjoyed it, and Ginnifer Goodwin was so cute in it.


Afterwards we met with Tara (another work friend) for drinks at No. 9 Lounge, the upstairs bar at Evening Star. It was a really great girls night - and fun to spend time with the ladies away from work.

No comments: