Thursday, June 7, 2007

Our first blog!

Hi everyone! We have just created this blog to keep up with all of our out of town friends and family. Most of our friends who have blogs are pregnant or have a baby, so they have a lot to blog about and I was getting jealous :) But don't worry, we'll make sure to post a lot of pics of little bunny Francessca :)

Most currently, we are busy planning our trip back to Orfanato Ninos de Cristo in the Dominican Republic. We are leading a great team this year (ten including us) and we have been working hard at planning some great fundraisers. The big one is a benefit dinner & concert at the Marriott Tysons Corner w/amazing music by Tedd Baker & his crew. We also are getting some really cool prizes for the silent auction (I'm saving my pennies now so I can place a few bids - I think I'm over due for a day at the spa) Our trip is July 17-27, and we are getting really pumped up to see all the kids again!

In other news...all of our friends are having (or just had) babies! My cousin's new baby Gianna is SO cute! and I am completely in love with my best friend Morgan's baby Corbin Royce (that's Raven son of Roy - a little inside joke).

Right now, our future is pretty much up in the air. I didn't get into grad school this year, so we have plans to stay here at least until our lease is up in November. We figured we would hold off on most plans till we get back from our trip. If we did move we have no idea where we would go, although our friends Amy & Peyton are pushing that we follow them down to Chapel Hill :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So where are the pics of the bunny??

C'mon, I wanna see! :-)

Layton said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging club :) Now I get to hound you for updates!! Looking forward to our double date this weekend!

K said...

yay! so glad you decided to start one up...

I'll be checking for new posts!