Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday is here...


ok, so we only worked 2 days this week b/c we were out of town, but I feel like it has been a long week. The benefit dinner is in 2 weeks and Kevin and I have a lot more tickets we need to sell, hint hint :)

And my rant for the day is...my new favorite show and bff, Veronica Mars, is probably being cancelled. They said if it is not cancelled then next season will be set 4 years in the future with a major show overhaul. ugh. I decided I am obsessed b/c I was looking it up online and I almost wrote down the address for the tv exec you can send a "Save Veronica" postcard to. I said almost...

In other news, my office has been very slow and they want me to start working in the MD office...that's over an hour drive in rush hour...so I've decided not to take that offer and my last day here will be July 1st.

No comments: