Thursday, April 23, 2009

Inside all of us is a Wild Thing!


I don't know if you know this, but one of my very favorite authors is Dave Eggers - he has written several books - and if you haven't read A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, then I highly recommend it! We went to see him speak at George Mason's Fall for the Book Festival a few years back, with our friend and fellow Eggers fan Eric, right before the book What is the What came out (seriously - must read these books, and also You Shall Know Our Velocity.)

Okay, all that said, my point is - Where the Wild Things Are, is about come out, directed by Spike Jonze - and it seriously looks so wonderful - and I am SO elated that the screenplay was co-written Dave Eggers. And to make things even better - Eggers is writing a full length adult novel to correspond with the kids book called Wild Things.

YAY is all that can be said!


also - the soundtrack looks to be great - thanks to Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs!

1 comment:

Rockie said...

hey guys...hope you are well. i heard a song today that made me think of you. i would like to email it to you as an attachment. i dont know if you are still using "chugotaprolem" or not, but give me an email address that will accept 5MB. -luke