Thursday, July 12, 2007

Paper Cakes???

Hi everyone. I'm starting a small side business with my friend, also names Alison, (one "l" but she's still cool :)

She makes amazing cakes see one of my June blogs for the one she made for my bday. Anyways, we are making Cakes, Invitations & Favors. We've already had our first job which is super exciting!

We are taking votes on names for the business. We are playing around with Papercakes or Papercake. Votes? Ideas? Something clever since we are 2 Allisons?

Let me know!!!

7 comments:

Layton said...

So fun!! GOOD LUCK! Let's see...what about 2 A's Papercakes? Yeah, I'm not very creative. Hope the venture is fun and flourishing!

Unknown said...

I like "PaperCake". It's more simple, direct, to the point. Sounds more like a name w/ a description than a description that's also a name.

I'm sure you guys'll do really well! From what I've seen of the cake, and the invites you made for the shower, you've both got the talent to get it done. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh, maybe you could do, pApercAke?

Allison & Kevin Nance said...

ok so I googled the name and there is an invittion company named papercakes. they make cakes and their invites are not cute. ugh.

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good job, Katharine! I like "Frosted & Folded" or "Sweet Lil Nothings"

I don't get Calendar Chic, though...
Sounds like a good screename for something! :-)

R+G Stewart said...

All I can think of is "Sprinkles and Sparklers". Are you going to design a website? I would love to see your work! -rs